There are many ways to make a donation to S.O.U.L..
You may donate non-perishable food items, clothing,
household items, furniture, toys, books and your valued time.
- Clothing – shoes, coats, hats, suits, pants, sweaters, shirts, skirts, dresses, etc.
- Household items –microwave, toaster, coffee maker, linens, blankets, refrigerator, stove, etc.
- Furniture – sofa, tables, beds, bureaus, etc.
- Other – backpacks, sporting items, toys (indoor and outdoor), books, music CD’s, movies, tools, lawn and garden equipment, etc.
- Food – any non-perishable food item that has not been opened and is not past the expiration date. Gift cards to Kroger, Target, Meijer or Walmart.
- Gas cards
- Cars or Trucks –running in fair condition
- Services – house cleaning for people with medical conditions, counseling for individuals and families, financial advice, handyman help, transportation assistance
We can accept online donations: Enter the amount you would like to donate below and you will be directed to our Paypal secure online checkout process. Donate to S.O.U.L. now >
S.O.U.L. BELIEVES YOU CAN MAKE A DIFFERENCE
Your non-perishable food contributions will help feed hundreds of needy families in
Farmington/Farmington Hills/West Bloomfield and surrounding areas. Thank you!
S.O.U.L. Food Drive Collection Locations:
23023 Orchard Lake Road, Building F
Farmington, Michigan 48336
Call (248)672-0616 for appointment
Jen’s Gifts of Love, 4280 Orchard Lake Rd, West Bloomfield, MI 48323
(248)682-5912 *Call for hours
We can accept online donations: Enter the amount you would like to donate below and you will be directed to our secure online checkout.